Lodges provide housing opportunities for one of the fastest growing segments of our population. Our lodge residents are provided with comfortable accommodations, meal service, laundry options, plus a host of additional services which contribute to an enjoyable standard and quality of life.
Each lodge features its own unique community environment, as well as dedicated and friendly staff that help ensure residents enjoy life. From birthday celebrations to holidays, laughter and fun is encouraged.
The mandate of the Seniors Lodge Program is to provide affordable room and board for senior citizens who are functionally independent or functionally independent with the assistance of existing community-based supports.
To learn more about each lodge, please click the image or "visit page" link.
Application Form for Eckville Manor House
Eckville Manor House
All applications are rated according to a provincial priority rating system based on five areas:
- risk in current housing situation;
- degree of independence;
- housing needs; and,
- special circumstances.
Those who have the most significant need, as evaluated by the rating system, will go to the top of the waiting list.
Each lodge offers the following services:
- basic room furnishings (if required);
- weekly housekeeping, including laundering of towels and linens;
- three meals per day and daily snacks;
- building security;
- 24-hour non-medical staffing;
- access to community-based services;
- laundry room for residents; and,
- opportunities for life enriching activities to enhance physical, emotional, social, spiritual, and intellectual well-being.