Offering independent living for low-to-moderate income seniors, Lacombe Foundation offers subsidized apartment housing in several communities within Lacombe County, including:
- Alix - Lakeview Manor (16 Suites)
- Bentley - Oxford Court (6 Suites)
- Blackfalds - Tower Manor (4 Suites)
- Eckville - Golden Villas (8 Suites)
- Lacombe - Cameron Manor (24 Suites), Parkview Manor (40 Suites) & Spruce Terrace (26 Suites)
- Mirror - Lamerton Place (8 Suites)
Every suite offers complete privacy and comes equipped with all the necessary facilities. Apartments can range in size from 500-575 square feet.
Communal spaces also encourage residents to congregate or visit with friends and family.
The program is funded in part by the payment of rent by residents, and in part by provincial government subsidies.