COVID-19 Response & Information
Update July 7, 2022:
There are currenly no outbreaks in effect.
We wanted to take an opportunity to update you on the changing restrictions as outlined by Alberta Health. Effective July 1st, 2022, CMOH Orders 06-2022 and 07-22 will be rescinded and our COVID protocols will transition back to routine management through strategies developed by Alberta Health Services and our own policy and direction.
This means the further easing of restrictions such as:
- Continuous masking for staff and visitors is no longer required.
- Active health screening for staff and visitors upon entry to the site is no longer required.
- Resident health screening upon return from an absence is no longer required.
- Masking for unvaccinated residents upon return from an absence is no longer required.
- Quarantine for residents upon admission from another health setting is no longer required.
- Group and recreational activities may resume as previous.
Please note at Eckville Manor, as a combined lodge/DSL site, that continuous masking for staff remains a requirement and that visitors to Lodge residents will be asked to mask during entry and while in common areas that may be shared with DSL residents, but will not be required to mask when in a private space, such as a lodge resident room.
While the restrictions are lifting, COVID will continue to be prevalent in our communities, we must still consider what behaviours we can adopt to best protect one another and remain vigilant.
Please visit The Bethany Group Covid-19 page.